We provide Consulting and Advisory services for Corporate Clients, especially in critical business environments, in which the Human Factor or Leadership Issues are critical to the stability, growth or sustainability of the shareholder’s equity, company’s performance, businesses’ development, organization’s balance or strategic project’s effectiveness
These critical business issues may be reflections of relevant changes in corporate strategy, pressure of marketing and economic factors, need to reduce costs and optimize the use of assets, accelerated growth, need to acquire new organizational skills, change of shareholder’s control, post merger/acquisition integration, family-business professionalization or preparation for an IPO.
Thus, we offer customized Consulting and Advisory services related, but not limited to assignments like:
• Support on the structuring and maintenance of Corporate Governance and Structuring/Composition of Corporate Boards of Directors, Fiscal Board of Directors, as well as their respective Board Committees;
• Advisory on Organizational/Board Restructuring efforts to adapt it to new business situations;
• Retention & Attraction Research & Consulting projects;
• CEO & Senior Management Succession assignments (EVPs, VPs & Executive/Functional Officers)
• Executive & Board Search assignments
• Executive Assessment assignments specifically related to the Decision Making Process’ (Organizational or Business Related) or Executive Career Development;
• Leadership Strategic Planning, Executive Compensation Programs, Post merger Integration and Leadership Due Diligence, among others.
CEO Infinitas has Senior Partners who have already conducted more than fifty projects on Management/Strategy, Governance and Organizational Restructuring Consulting in large international consulting firms as well as in Brazilian boutiques.
Additionally, these same partners also have led 200 projects related to CEOs/Executive Succession, Executive/Board Search and Leadership Projects for large and medium Multinational and Local clients, especially in the Economic Sectors in which we focus on.
For further details about our experience, track record and market references, please contact us.
View our Managing Partner & CEO, Eduardo Matsushita's profile on LinkedIn.
Check also our Senior Advisors’ profile on LinkedIn:
Mauricio Muramoto, Senior Advisor for Automotive/Auto Parts Sector and German Companies;
Arthur Lavieri, Senior Advisor for Energy and Infrastructure Sectors;
Ambassador Regis Arslanian, Senior Advisor for Government & International Relations, as well as for Multi-Cultural Relations & Diversity.
Bradley Holden, International Partner for Industrial and Automotive North American Sector.
Geovana Donella, Senior Advisor for Corporate Governance and for the sectors of retail/franchising, consumption and education.
Since the beginning of our activities, we have built our international partnerships, enabling us to handle projects in the United States and Europe. See on www.northlinepartners.com
We are also supporters and board members of a major global Social Entrepreneurship NGO: www.enactus.org
Executive Search Partners:
(US Partner – Automotive & Industrial Sectors)
(Upper Middle Management – Industrial Sector)
(Executive Search – Financial Services Sector)
Corporate Governance (Membership):
IBGC – Instituto Brasileiro de Governança Corporativa www.ibgc.org.br (Membro Efetivo)
FGV Direito – Grupo de Estudos de Empresas Familiares www.direitogv.fgv.br (Membro Convidado)
Social Responsibility (Membership & Advisory):
Enactus Worldwide www.enactus.org
Enactus Insper Team www.facebook.com/EnactusInsper
Projeto Locomotiva www.projetolocomotiva.com.br
Instituto Cândido de Desenvolvimento Social www.institutocandido.org.br